You may find it's hard to find an ideal environment to record, as the world is so noisy. And instead of adding many effects, stickers, or some other stuff, you just want to mute your video clip when editing, as there's some annoying noise in the background. So, how to mute your video or remove sound from your video with Filmage Editor?
1. Open Filmage Editor and create a new project -> Import the target video and drag it to track. Click the video clip -> click Separate video and audio icon
2. Choose the separated audio track below the video track -> Click delete icon to delete the audio clip to mute the video
You may also,
3. Right-click the video track -> Choose Separate video and audio option -> Choose the separated audio track below the video track -> Right-click the audio clip and choose delete clip to mute
4. Click the Volume icon on the left of the track to directly mute;
5. Click Volume icon to mute or adjust Volume on Viewer to mute.