You can add a watermark/logo to your video by importing image files in Filmage Editor.
1. Import your video to Filmage Editor and drag it into the track;
2. Then import the image file of the watermark or logo: you can click the button or drag it from your desktop directly;
3. Drag the image file into the track below;
4. You can change the length of the image to control how long it appears in the video;
5. Double-click the image on the track and you can adjust its opacity.
You can also modify the position or size of the images in Viewer's Video tab, and change the parameter setting of color in Color tab.
Still have questions? Contact us at [email protected]