Filmage Editor uses your system's screen recording features for keystroke recording. To use these features, you will need to enable them in your System Preferences on first use.
1. Open System Preferences;
2. Click Security & Privacy;
3. Switch to the Privacy tab;
4. Click the Screen Recording section on the left;
5. Tick Filmage Editor, there will pops a tip that Filmage Editor will not be able to record the contents of your screen until it is quit;
6. Click Quit Now, and then restart Filmage Editor, you can start your recording.