Filmage Edtor can export video in different format directly (including MP4, MOV, MKV M4V, AV1, WMV, MPEG-2, MPEG-2 H263, Apple ProRes, VOB, MPG, 3GP, FLV, F4V, SWF, TS, MTS, etc.) which make your sharing convenient and fast.
1. After finishing the editing of the video, click Export at the top right;
2. Or you can press Command + E to export your video;
3. You can export it in video and audio, or to different device (Mobile: iPhone, iPad, iPod, Android Generic, and Samsung Galaxy S; TV: Apple TV 4K, Apple TV, LG 1080P and LG 4K; Others: PSP, Xbox One, and Playstation) and social media here;
4. Click Video icon and choose MP4 on the left bar;
5. You can decide its name, quality, and where to save here; also change its video or audio's encoder, resolution, frame and bit rate by clicking Advanced icon;
6. Click Export at the bottom right.