Filmage Editor is an all-in-one video editing software. You can use it to make your videos.
The first step is to create a video project.
From the Filmage Editor interface:
1. After successfully installing Filmage Editor-Video Editor, open Filmage Editor;
2. Then click the the plus button , or other box buttons of programs with different proportion to create a video project.
From menu bar:
1. Open Filmage Editor;
2. Move the mouse to “File”;
3. Then move it to “New”;
4. Finally you can select a video project with your ideal proportion.
By using shortcut keys:
1. Opening Filmage Editor;
2. Press command + n and you make a video project with default proportion.
If you want to know more shortcut keys of Filmage Editor, you can find the shortcut keys summary here:
1. Click “Help” in the menu bar;
2. Then click “Keyboard shortcut”;
3. You will find all the shortcuts below.