If there is an audio problem during recording, please click Here to learn how to solve.
If you want to record online lessons, we recommend that you clean up junk files on your computer and quit the applications that take up a lot of memory before recording to ensure the recording stability.
Then please refer to the following instructions:
1. Open System Preferences -> Click Sound -> Choose Filmage Multi-Output Device in the Output;
2. Open the online course app ( for example, CCtalk ) , click the sound setting of the online course app, and choose the built-in microphone and Filmage Multi-Output Device;
3. After the setting is completed, restart the online course app and Filmage Screen;
4. Open Filmage Screen and choose system sound in Audio Sources (Auto) while recording.
1. If you need to wear headphones to record, please do not unplug the headphones while Filmage Screen is running. 2. If there is a freeze during recording, it is recommended to select 1080P in resolution and within 20FPS in Frame Rates for recording.
It is recommended that you upgrade to the Pro version, you can choose 1080P, 4K screen recording, custom frame rate recording. Click here to get a 7-day free trial of Filmage Screen.