It can affect the viewing experience that when the video and audio are too long or too short, or in a situation where the video and sound is out of sync. Filmage Screen can help you solve the problem easily.
1. Launch Filmage Screen -> Record what you like and need;
2. Click Edit icon to edit your recorded file, or press command+E;
3. Click the video in the track -> Then click Speed icon, you can adjust video’s speed at 0.5x to 2.0x;
4. Click the audio in the track -> Then click Speed icon, you can adjust audio’s speed at 0.5x to 2.0x;
5. After finishing editing, click Export icon to export the video or audio, and you can decide its format, name, where to save, resolution ratio and quality here.