In our daily life, we use Zoom, Cisco Webex Meetings, and other online meeting app to take a remote meeting or class. So we often have needs to record online meetings, but it will be annoyed when the sound was not recorded.
If you want to record online meetings with audio, Filmage Screen will be your best choice. Download Filmage Screen to start your online meeting recordings!
Before recording, we recommend that you clean up junk files on your computer and quit the applications that take up a lot of memory before recording to ensure the recording stability.
If there is an audio problem during recording, please click Here to learn how to solve.
How to record Zoom meetings:
Then please refer to the following instructions:
1. Download or update the latest version of Filmage Screen;
1. Launch Filmage Screen -> Go Preference... -> Choose Auto Mode in Recording;
2. Launch Zoom;
3. If you want to record system sound and microphone sound at the same time, then choose System Sound & Microphone in Audio Sources (Auto); If you want to record system sound only, please open Filmage Screen and choose System sound in Audio Sources (Auto) while recording.
5. Then start recording.
1. Please make sure that you have launched Filmage Screen at first, then launch Zoom;
2. If you need to wear headphones to record, please do not unplug the headphones while Filmage Screen is running. 3. If there is a freeze during recording, it is recommended to select 1080P in resolution and within 20FPS in Frame Rates for recording.
It is recommended that you upgrade to the Pro version, you can choose 1080P, 4K screen recording, custom frame rate recording. Click here to get a 7-day free trial of Filmage Screen.