In our daily life, we use Zoom, Cisco Webex Meetings, and other online meeting app to take a remote meeting or class. So we often have needs to record online meetings, but it will be annoyed when the sound was not recorded.
If you want to record online meetings with audio, Filmage Screen will be your best choice. Download Filmage Screen to start your online meeting recordings!
Before recording, we recommend that you clean up junk files on your computer and quit the applications that take up a lot of memory before recording to ensure the recording stability.
Then please refer to the following instructions:
1. Download Filmage Screen;
2. Open System Preferences -> Click Sound -> Choose Filmage Multi-Output Device in the Output;
3. Open the online meeting app (for example, Zoom) -> Click Preferences;
4. Click the sound setting of the online meeting app, and choose the built-in microphone on Microphone and Filmage Multi-Output Device on Speaker;
5. If you want to record system sound and microphone sound at the same time, then choose System Sound & Microphone in Audio Sources (Auto); If you want to record system sound only, please open Filmage Screen and choose System sound in Audio Sources (Auto) while recording.
5. Then click the red button to start recording.