As an all-in-one video software, Filmage Screen is not only excellent at recording screens, but also allows everyone to edit videos in time after recording. Filmage Screen's editing functions include trim videos, adding text, adding shapes, freehand drawing, adding musics, and recording voiceovers. So how to edit videos? Please refer to:
1. Click Text box -> Click anywhere of the video screen;
2. Enter text in the text box; 3. In the property panel on the left, you can change the font color, font size and other properties;
4. At the video track, you can drag the edge of the text box to adjust the duration.
1. Click Add shapes -> Select rectangle / oval / arrow / line -> Click anywhere of the video screen;
2. On the left property panel, you can change the shape and color;
3. At the video track, you can drag the edge of the box to adjust the duration.
1. Click (Freehand drawing) -> Draw freely anywhere on the video;
2. Use (Eraser) to remove the unwanted part, and you can also click (Quit edit mode) to move or adjust the duration of the drawing; 3. On the left property panel, you can change the color;
4. At the video track, you can drag the edge of the freehand drawing box to adjust the duration.
1. Click -> Click Add Musics to import audios; 2. Select the file in the list and click Add music;
3. Drag to adjust the audio duration and its position in the audio track.
1. Click -> Click the red button to start recording;
2. After the recording is complete, click the red button to stop recording -> Drag to adjust the audio duration and its position in the audio track.
After the editing is complete, click (Export) to export videos:
You can choose the format, video size, where to save videos and more: