How to record system audio?
Free download and install BlackHole to record audio on your Mac.
Two option for system sound recording: Auto Settings and Manual Settings.
1. After successful installation of BlackHole, you just need to open Filmage Screen;
2. Click Screen on the homepage and choose the area you need to capture;
3.Then in Audio Sources option, tick System Sound under Audio Sources(Auto), then Filmage Screen will do the rest for you automatically;
4. At last you can click Recording Button to start recording.
1. Go System Preferences -> Sound.
2. Click Input and choose Internal Microphone.
3. Clike Output and choose Multi-output Device.
4. When you prepare to record, open Filmage Screen, select an area, then choose System Audio (BlackHole 16ch) in audio sources.
If you want to learn more about audio recorder, please click Here.
If you want to know how to create Aggregate Device and Multi-output Device, please click Here.