Netflix offers tons of new movies, series and documentaries every month. But if new content is added, it will mean that other content will be removed. If you want to watch your favorite movies and shows again and again without worrying about the time when they will not be available anymore, the best solution will be to screen record Netflix. Then you will be able to watch the Netflix videos without an Internet connection.
In this article, we will present you the best screen recorders that are worth mentioning when it comes to Netflix recording. You will learn their most important advantages and disadvantages. At the end we will sum up the most important facts about the Netflix screen recorder software.
1. Filmage Screen Recorder
Filmage Screen Recorder is one of the most popular video recorder tools on the market. This streaming video recorder can help you capture your favorite Netflix videos without effort and save the recordings as high-quality videos. You can record video’s sound with ease. Besides, with this Mac screen recorder, you can record streaming audio, or record webcam at a specific time automatically.
It allows you to capture any video or any part of your screen without a watermark. If you are searching for a screen recorder without watermark and without time limitation, you must try Filmage Screen Recorder.
- Screen Recording
1. Record screen, audio, webcam and iOS.
2. Record HD1080P / 4K videos.
3. Record internal audio and microphone.
4. Allow schedule recording.
5. Record screen and webcam at the same time.
6. Record without time limitation and export videos without watermarks even though using the free version.
7. Support record zoom meeting.
- Video Editing
1. Edit recorded files or local files.
2. Add text boxes, shapes such as arrows, hand-drawing, background music and voice-over to make a clear video tutorial.
3. Trim unwanted clips and merge the rest of the parts into one video.
4. Import photos, videos and audios on your video as external sources.
- Video Converting
1. Convert videos to any popular formats, such as MOV, MKV, M4V, AVI, WMV, MGP, 3GP, FLV and more.
2. Convert videos compatible with different devices.
3. Make GIFs.
2. Its preferences are not very rich, only shortcuts, cursor effects, countdown and default storage location can be set.
Also as a screen recorder on Windows, Bandicam is an old but robust screen recorder. It utilizes a high compression ratio without compromising video quality. Bandicam makes it possible to capture 4K ultra-high-definition videos at 120 frames per second.
You can capture screenshots as format in JPEG, PNG and BMP. In addition, you can use Bandicam to record just about anything, including your entire computer screen, Excel spreadsheets, web browser, Powerpoint presentations, and more.
However, its free version places a watermark on the videos, so you need to become a paid user to utilize its full potential.
All-in-one screen recorder which allows you to record computer screen, DirectX/OpenGL/Vulkan games and webcam with audio.
Bandicam only works on Windows. It does not support Mac, Android or Linux
OBS, also known as Open Broadcaster Software, offers both recording and streaming in high definition, with no limits on the length of your videos.
OBS Studio is an open-source & free video recording software for Windows, Mac, and even Linux users to take real-time video capturing. It allows users to capture the entire display screen, webcam, and also the microphone.
Apart from the intuitive screencasting features, OBS is equipped with live-streaming capabilities that you won’t find in the default screen recorders of major operating systems.
You can stream live on YouTube Gaming and Twitch, save projects, and convert your footage in FLV format.
1. Allows for custom backgrounds.
2. OBS Studio makes it easy to connect with streaming service providers
2. There is a high learning curve, the process of learning the program can be made easier
4. QuickTime Player
QuickTime Player is a macOS built-in media player that supports playing videos on Mac computers. Mac users also use it as a YouTube video recorder with its screen recording feature. Besides video recording, it also enables Mac users to record voice or audio with the microphone.
1. It comes installed with Mac so you don’t have to download it.
2. Support screen recording and audio recording.
2. The recorded video only can be saved as in limited formats that Apple supports, like MOV.
Camtasia is a powerful screen recorder and video editor. Compared to QuickTime Player and Filmage Screen, Camtasia is more advanced in video recording. It's more than a YouTube recorder. It's flexible to change the recording settings, adjust the recording window size. It also supports you to record with a camera and microphone.
1. Support rich video editing features, like highlights, animation, titles, transitions.
2. A 30-day free trial enables you to record and edit for free within 30 days.
1. Recorded and Exported video will attach with watermark if you are on trail.
If you need a screen recorder because you urgently need to create a tutorial you can use a free screen recorder. If the video quality is less important, a screen recorder such as Bandicam, OBS, or Camtasia will be good solutions for you. However, if you want to play back the Netflix video on other devices or want to get a high quality Full HD recording, Filmage Screen Recorder is best because it provides the most features to record a video stream fast and easily.