The 2020 Tokyo Olympic Games are finally here! You can watch live games on your mac anywhere and anytime. If you want to create and make a video which shows the highlight moments of the athletes, the simplest and easiest way to get the video resources is to screen record the games.
No need to search for other screen recorders from Google, Filmage Screen Recorder enables you to record without time limits and without watermark while exporting. What's more, Filmage Screen Recorder also is a video editor which lets you directly split, add annotations, add background music, add voiceover to videos.
Read this article to find the step by step tutorial of how to record the Tokyo Olympic Games and make the most stunning videos:
Step 1: Get Filmage Screen Recorder
Download Filmage Screen Recorder and launch it after installation.
Have problems while recording? Please check how to record your Mac screen.
Step 2: Set up Recording Preferences
1. Open Filmage Screen -> You will see Recording Tools and Video Tools. Click Screen under Recording Tools.
2. Choose System Sound in Audio Sources (Auto) to record only the sound from an Olympic Games video. If you want to record your sound and system sound, please choose System Sound & Microphone in Audio Sources (Auto).
3. Choose the recording quality like 720P/1080P/4K as you want. Customize FPS which is from 15 FPS to 60 FPS according to your needs.
4. Moreover, you can open your camera while recording Olympic Games video to make a reaction video. Using picture in picture mode to show your expressions and actions is funny, isn’t it?
Step 3: Ready to Record Olympic Games Videos
If you are satisfied with the parameters that you have set before, you can start your recordings!
1. Launch the browser of your computer and visit the desired live show link which you wish to record. Now adjust the size of the recording area using the adjustable frame to the playback window.
2. When you feel like capturing the video, hit the red button to start recording. If you wish to pause the recording, hit on the “command + 1” key on your keyboard and similarly hit the same “command + 1” key to resume recording videos.
Step 4: Edit Your Recorded Videos
After recording, you may want to trim unwanted parts of the video. There is no need to switch to other video editing software, Filmage Screen helps you solve video editing needs.
1. After the recording is finished, the File List will popup automatically. Then choose the recorded video and click edit on the top menu.
Step 5: Export Your Video
At the end, you can export your edited video and save it to the computer’s local storage.
1. Click (Export) on the upper right hand.
2. Choose the exporting format, storage location, video size and more. Then Click Export to export the video file.
Now, you can upload your video file to YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and more platforms.
Filmage Screen Recorder can be a good recording software to record Olympic Games videos. It also helps you to record an interesting reaction video. With Filmage Screen, you can record without time limitation and there is no watermark attached on the recorded video! Get its 7-day free trial now! Subscribe to our YouTube channel to get more infos and skills.