There is no doubt that when we want to watch a video or a movie, we visit YouTube and search its name on YouTube. And it is completely natural that if we like a certain video, we just desire to keep it for our offline enjoyment. But there is no option for us to download YouTube videos.
So, here we will introduce an easy way to get all your wanted YouTube videos. That way is recording YouTube videos.
Follow us and record any YouTube videos by only 5 steps.
Step by Step Tutorial of How to Record YouTube Videos
Step 1: Get Filmage Screen Recorder
Download Filmage Screen Recorder and launch it after installation.
Have problems while recording? Please check how to record your Mac screen.
Step 2: Set up Recording Preferences
1. Open Filmage Screen -> You will see Recording Tools and Video Tools. Click Screen under Recording Tools.
2. Choose System Sound in Audio Sources (Auto) to record only the sound from YouTube video. If you want to record your sound and system sound, please choose System Sound & Microphone in Audio Sources (Auto).
3. Choose the recording quality like 720P/1080P/4K as you want. Customize FPS which is from 15FPS to 60FPS according to your need.
4. Moreover, you can open your camera while recording YouTube video to make a reaction video. Using picture in picture mode to show your expressions and actions is funny, isn’t it?
Step 3: Ready to Record YouTube Videos
If you are satisfied with the parameters that you have set before, you can start your recording of YouTube videos!
1. Launch the browser of your computer and visit the desired YouTube video link which you wish to record. Now adjust the size of the recording area using the adjustable frame to fit the YouTube’s playback window.
2. When you feel like capturing the video, hit the red button to start recording. If you wish to pause the recording, hit on the “command + 1” key on your keyboard and similarly hit the same “command + 1” key to resume recording YouTube video.
3. While the recording is finished, you can click the red button on the timeline or hit “command + 2” to stop recording.
Step 4: Edit Your Recorded YouTube Video
After recording, you may want to trim unwanted parts of the video. There is no need to switch to other video editing software, Filmage Screen helps you solve video editing needs.
1. After the recording is finished, the File List will popup automatically. Then choose the recorded video and click edit on the top menu.
Step 5: Export Your Video
At the end, you can export your edited video and save it to the computer’s local storage.
1. Click (Export) on the upper right hand.
2. Choose the exporting format, storage location, video size and more. Then Click Export to import the video file.
Now, you can upload your video file to YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and more platforms.
Filmage Screen Recorder can be a good recording software to record YouTube videos. It helps you to record an interesting reaction video. With Filmage Screen, you can record without time limitation and there is no watermark attached on the recorded video! Get its 7-day free trial now!
Filmage Screen Black Friday Sale in 2020 Comes! 50% OFF for Permanent License on the Best Mac Screen Recorder and get Filmage Video Converter for FREE! Get the biggest deal of this year right now!